Welcome to the Amsterdam Climbers network (Ambers)
Time: April 5, 2013 at 4pm to April 7, 2013 at 10pm
Location: Belgium City/Town: nr Namur Website or Map: http://amsterdamclimbers.com/… Phone: 0624612319 Event Type: climbing, outside, belgium
Organized By: Daniel Latest Activity: Apr 4
Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)
For all the details check out the Belgium READ ME on the FAQ page.
Drive down... sleep... climb... eat drink and do some more climbing... what could be better?
Add a Comment
Join Amsterdam Climbers
Can't make it now, hopefully next time!
next time! (still in cast/on crutches)
Thank you Daniel! I will take my decision tomorrow as late
- we usually end up in one of the NKBV areas, most of our members belong to the NKBV.
- it's 100% sport climbing.
- a helmet is NOT compulsory but you REALLY should wear one. (I have a spare if need be)
- we usually have enough people with ropes etc... you will need your own personal gear of course.
any more Q's then you can always email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, I read the FAQ page, but still have a few questions:
-Are you planing to climb in one of the areas allowed for NKBV members?
-What kind of climbing is it, sport or clasical climbing?
- Is it compulsory using helmet in Belgium? (I have most of my material in Spain)
- I only have here my basic material: harness,security carabiner, daisy chain, reverso (no rope, express, etc) Is it enough? I mean, if there will be enough ropes for climbing in 2/3 people lines
I am off to Thailand for 2,5 half weeks otherwise I would have joined you. Hopefully the Berdorf weekend in April. I have to work some weekends. I have to see If I can get the Berdorf weekend off .I will know this in two weeks time ! Have fun !
thats a lot of climbing, 3 weekends in a row :D
It depends on my schedule if I can join or not.
Welcome toAmsterdam Climbers
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
© 2013 Created by Daniel.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.