After last years enormous trip, I'm a little scared posting this :-)
We had over 30 people last year when we went to Val Thorens.
So time for winter, this year I want to go somewhere different - most likely Tignes
Six glorious days skiing and boarding - who can say no.
Somewhere in France - most likely Tignes
for a few reasons.
- One of the highest resort in the French Alps sits at 1800m and has guarenteed snow. Val Claret is at 2300m.
- It's possible to ski/board to and from your chalet.
- There is budget accommodation available.
The accommodation will be basic but who cares when the snow is so good.
Estimated costs are:
500 euro for Accom + 6 day Lift pass.
200euro for transport. (incl petrol, winter tyres, toll charges)
The more people we have the cheaper it becomes!
For transport *I* am planning to drive but train tkts are available on the Thalys from Amsterdam CS.
I'm going to start sorting the accomodation SOON before the prices go up, so if you're coming don't delay in letting me know.
- Your full Name & date of Birth?
- Do you require ski/board rental? (this costs extra). If so you can choose which package :Basic, Intermetiate or Expert.
- Do you want Cancellation insurance? (this costs extra)
- Do you want travel insurance? (this costs extra)
- Do you want to travel by car or train? (N.B If you are wanting to go by train you will have to sort out your own tickets.)
- If you are travelling by car - do you drive? Do you have access to a car?
Don't delay - the longer you wait the more expensive it becomes.