After last years fantastic winter holiday it's that time again.
Six glorious days skiing and boarding - who can say no.
Back again to Val Thorens. The highest resort in the French Alps sits at 2300m and has guarenteed snow.
There are over 600km of slopes with 330 runs catering for complete beginenrs to very advanced. It's possible to ski/board to and from your chalet.
It's a great resort, the accommodation is basic but who cares when the snow is so good.
Expected costs are:
370euro for Accom + 6 day Lift pass.
200euro for transport. (incl petrol, winter tyres, toll charges)
This calculation includes all the hidden costs (discovered during last years trip) - the final amount may depend on how soon we book and the availability of transport but this should be pretty accurate.
For transport *I* am planning to drive but train tkts are still available for 208euro on the Thalys from Amsterdam CS.
I'm going to be booking the accomodation SOON before the prices go up, so if you're coming don't delay in letting me know.
If you do want to go I need to know:
1) Your full Name & date of Birth?
2) Do you require ski/board rental? (this costs extra). If so you can choose which package :Basic, Intermetiate or Expert.
3) Do you want Cancellation insurance?
4) Do you want travel insurance?
5) Do you want to travel by car or train. (N.B If you are wanting to go by train you will have to sort out your own tickets.)
6) If you are travelling by car - do you drive? Do you have access to a car?
Don't delay - the longer you wait the more expensive it becomes.