All Discussions Tagged 'partner' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a partner to climb indoors in Haarlem on regular basis

Hi, I am looking for a partner to climb indoors in Haarlem on regular basis. I just started 6 weeks ago with the starters course, can climb…

Started by bjorn

0 Dec 22, 2014

Climbing Partner

Hi everyone, I have recently joined the group :). I am looking for a climbing partner with whom I can climb during the week in the evening…

Started by Silvia-Laura Pintea

9 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Mike Bachman

Looking for Climbing partner for Klimmuur Centraal

Hello!  I'm Shereen and I've just started climbing a month ago, I'm hooked already ;) I'm looking for a partner to go climbing in Amsterda…

Started by Shereen

3 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Shereen

Climbers in Amsterdam or Haarlem?

Hello, in the first half of January I will arrive to Amsterdam. I will be new in this city so I find the people who are interested in climb…

Started by Zuzana Kostolná

3 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Sophiedepie

climbing partner in Haarlem

Hi! After a long break, I wanna start again with climbing! I am available mainly during the week, hope to hear from you, Xarah

Started by Xarah

4 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Maciej

Looking for a climbing buddy.

Hey I am a new climber and am looking for people to go climbing with evenings and weekends. I go to De Klimmuur Centraal in Amsterdam. If a…

Started by Leilani Dallin

13 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Genevieve

Looking for a regular climbing partner to go to THEA

Hi everyone, Been wanting to get back into regular climbing for a while now.  Was wondering if anyone else was short of a climbing partner…

Started by Mandy Schiffrin

10 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Mateusz Kuzak

New to Germany! Looking for a TRAD and SPORT CLIMBING partner! :)

Hey there-  my name is Megan and I'm new to Germany... looking for a partner- male or female.  I've trad climbed up to a 5.10-  but obvious…

Started by Megan Krape

12 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Daniel

climbing partner amsterdam

hi everyone, i've just started to climb, took the beginner course at klimhal near sloterdijk. I'm searching for a partner to continu practi…

Started by orfee schuijt

18 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Carmen

Climbing partner Amsterdam

Hi there,I'm from Belgium and because of my work, I'm in Amsterdam every Monday and Tuesday evening with nothing to do except for climbing…

Started by Domenique Tilleuil

1 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Daniel

RSS

our sponsors

© 2017   Created by Daniel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service