a recent change for Berdorf


No need to request a permit anymore :-)

However you must be affilitated to a "fédération internationale d´escalade (UIAA et IFSC)" i.e. a internationnal climbing federation

Looking at wikipedia


BMC, NKVB, DAV, Belgium Alpine Club are OK

However French Alpine Club (CAF) doesn't work for example - you should join the FFME which is a different organisation

Better is to check with your own alpine club


Views: 135

Reply to This

our sponsors

© 2019   Created by Daniel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service